Sunday 29 January 2017

Review: Maybelline Sculpting Brow Mascara

I have naturally quite big eyebrows which I think I am quite lucky for. They don't require much filling in so I usually just use an eye shadow but I thought I would try something new.

So I took a trip to Superdrug and brought the Maybelline Brow drama Sculpting Brow Mascara. I got the shade dark brown as I thought that would best match by eyebrows.




The mascara made my brow hairs a lot straighter and kind of stuck them together. They do look slightly thicker and have a slightly better shape too but there isn't too much of a noticable difference.


I would recommend this to anyone who wanted a more natural brow look and didn't want their makeup to be too heavy.

Overall I like the Brow Mascara but personally I prefer how my eyebrows look when they are filled in with eye shadow.

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment