Sunday 19 June 2016

My New Room

After not redecorating my room since i was 11, literally everything was pink, it was time for a change so me and my family got out the paint brushes and got to work to make my room much more grown up!


 My Duvet covers are from Next and are a lovely lilac colour with a floral pattern. I loved these covers as soon as i saw them and they were on offer too when we got them.


My new roman blind is also purple and it has a white polka dot pattern. This was the last thing we got as it took me a long time to decide if i wanted curtains or a blind. I am very happy with my decision and the blind goes very well with the cream colour of the walls.





The chest of drawers i chose are also from Next and are part of the Marielle furniture range that they have. I went for white furniture as i wanted to keep the room quite neutral. These drawers are not delivered pre-built so you do have to put them together yourself, something which me and my family struggled with a bit.


The wardrobe is also from Next and is also part of the Marielle furniture range. You have to build this yourself too and the instructions aren't clear the whole way through which was a bit annoying. We also had some trouble with this as the first one they delivered was broken and had to be sent back. We had to wait another week for a new one which meant i had to store my clothes in my parents room while we waited. The wardrobe is the same colour as the drawers so they match perfectly.


 The lamp shade i chose is from John Lewis. It is a lovely cream colour which matches well with the colour of the walls. It has a pretty flower pattern cut out into it as well which is a nice touch.

Overall i am very happy with my newly decorated room it feels very good to be in one that is much more age appropriate.

I also did a YouTube video for this room tour which can be checked out below if you would like to watch it! :)



Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment