Monday 16 May 2016

My History Degree Is Almost Complete!

After three years of struggling, tears, stress and occasional happiness my history degree is almost complete!


It feels so strange that it is almost over, the three years of my degree have gone by very fast. I am going to miss so many people but i can honestly say that i am glad that after tomorrow i will not have to write any more history essays or do a history exam ever again. As much as i enjoy history, and i am glad i chose the degree that i did, it does take its toll after a while.


Nevertheless i am proud with how far i have come, what i have managed to achieve and who I've become as a person. University has helped me to become much more sure of myself, more confident and more willing to try new things and experiences. I have met some amazing people, some who i know i will definitely stay in touch with.


I don't think it will feel real until after my graduation but i am looking forward to having the summer to just chill and have some much needed rest. I miss sleep.

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment