Sunday 6 September 2015

Moving out again!

So its September again and that means I'm back to university for my 3rd and final year of my degree. I'm moving back to Worcester to live with some of my fellow students in an awesome bungalow right by campus.


I have mixed feelings about going back to university. Part of me is really excited to be able to see all of my friends again and i actually kind of miss going to lectures and learning new things. But then the other part of me is going to hate being away from my family for most of the time and also I'm going to have a lot of work to do this year as i have to write a 10,000 word essay for my dissertation along with my other pieces of coursework and an exam. Basically 3rd year is going to be stress central!! But at least I have a kick ass place to live!


Moving out and living in the same city as your university does give you lots of independence though and it is a great way to learn life skills that you will need when you have the money to get your own place permanently. Also living with friends rather than family is a lot of fun, especially when
you have a lot in common with the people you are living with!


Overall i guess i am looking forward to moving out. I know there is going to be a lot of challenges ahead of me as it is my final year at university but i am a mixture of nervous and excited!

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment