Sunday 14 June 2015

End of 2nd year

So the exam period is over and I've now completed my second year at university!! :)

Second year was definitely a lot tougher than first year and the difference in difficulty became apparent quite early on! Like many universities in the UK the first year of my degree doesn't count towards my final grade you just have to pass to get into your second year. Therefore, i put a lot more effort into this year and my grades did improve.

The second year of university was also a lot more stressful than the first due to more assignments and more deadlines which creates added pressure. But i managed to get through it, despite having a few difficult moments, and I'm so proud of myself for completing another year at university! :)


Besides the uni work itself i got to spend my second year with some awesome people and made some great new friends this year aswell. I would describe my uni experience so far as difficult at times but so worth it. I've met some great people so far and i know my degree will get me to where i want to go.




Chlo xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comments:

  1. that photo is from first year! but i'm glad you met the most amazing person ever....!

    ReplyDelete