Home
About me
Social Media
Contact
My Bucket list
Beauty/Fashion
Travel/Lifestyle
Literature
Personal
▼
Home
About me
Social Media
Contact
My Bucket list
Beauty/Fashion
Travel/Lifestyle
Literature
Personal
Chlo H
Smile. Enjoy life.
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, 11 May 2016
No Means No
It's ok to say no to someone.
USEFUL LINKS:
http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/copingafteratraumaticevent.aspx
http://www.trauma-pages.com/s/t-facts.php
Chlo xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unknown
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
BLOGLOVIN'
PINTEREST
GOOGLE
INSTAGRAM
SUBSCRIBE!
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
POPULAR POSTS
February Favourites
It's been a while since I have done a favourites blog post and if I am honest they are my favourite blog posts to read. So here are my ...
Books I Want To Read This Summer
Summer is so close and I'm already looking forward to it! There are so many things i want to do this summer but one thing that is at th...
The Great Gatsby Book Review
The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald is a novel which i have read many times. The first time i read this book was during my English Litera...
My New Room
After not redecorating my room since i was 11, literally everything was pink, it was time for a change so me and my family got out the paint...
March Favourites
March is one of my favourite months of the year so with that in mind I thought I would do a March Favourites post. 1. Rimmel Wake Me Up...
Birthday Haul
It was my birthday on the 31st May and i finally reached the 2 decade mark. I know that i am still quite young but for some reason i freaked...
Lies University Tells You
I got told so many things during my three years at university which ended up being not true at all so i thought i would share some with you ...
House Party Madness
So my degree is complete, its the end of third year and the only way to celebrate is to have a house party, which is what i did! Finish...
Oxford!
Not long ago i took a spontaneous day trip to Oxford with some of my awesome housemates. I've never been to Oxford before and it only co...
The TMI Tag
I got the idea to do this blog post after reading The English Everygirl's post where she did this tag. So so so many questions! 1....
BLOG ARCHIVES
►
2017
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2016
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(6)
House Party Madness
My History Degree Is Almost Complete!
No Means No
How To Study
Hayfever Problems!
Must-See TV Shows
►
April
(9)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(3)
►
December
(3)
Total Pageviews
Translate
0 comments:
Post a Comment